Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms & ConditionsWelcome to 99easyweb.com. Local Life Pty Ltd owns and operates this Website. By accessing this Website and any products or services provided through the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, and any additional terms applicable. Local Life and 99easyweb make no guarantee that information on the Website is accurate and your use of the information we provide is at your own risk. If you have any concerns, please let us know. You agree that you will not hold Local Life or 99easyweb liable for any inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or missing information on the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please refrain from accessing the Website and using any of the products or services through the Website.
2. DefinitionsWhenever used in these terms & conditions and on this website: “we”, “us” and “our” refers to Local Life Pty Ltd“you” refers to i) the person visiting our website and ii) if you are accessing the website on behalf of your employment and/or company (then that employer/or company) “Website” refers to 99easyweb.com and all content in that domain and subdomains “including” means including but not limited to
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, from time to time, with or without notice to you or to any other person. Any amended Terms & Conditions become binding immediately they are published on the Website.
Our prices are quoted in (AUD) Australian Dollars, and we may change them from time to time. We will endeavour to keep our price list up-do-date, however we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. We may choose to temporarily change our prices for promotional events or new services; these changes are effective when we announce the promotional event or new services.
4. Our Digital Services
Our fees are non-refundable, and you are responsible for paying them when they are due. If you don’t, we may limit your ability to use the services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
All interactions on this Website must be lawful and must comply with these Terms & Conditions.
5. Your conduct on our Website
We give you limited licence to use the information on our Website for personal use, provided you do not delete or change any information or use the content in any other way that infringes our intellectual property rights.
You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us is complete and accurate.
You agree not to upload, publish, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, equipment, or site content associated with our Website.
Local Life & 99easyweb will make the sole determination as to whether content is acceptable for the Website.
By using the Website, you agree that you will not hold Local Life or 99easyweb responsible or liable for any content from other users that you access on the Website.
6. Not permitted on our WebsiteYou agree not to engage in any of the following activities that are prohibited on our Website and violate these Terms & Conditions:
Use Local Life, 99easyweb or any of its resources to solicit our customers and business partners to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive with 99easyweb;
Deep-linking to any portion of this Website;
Hyperlinking to this Website from any other website without our consent;
Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Local Life, 99easyweb and our business partners;
Trying to access data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account you do not have authorised access to; or
Infringe or violate another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to use)
7. Ownership of the Website and CopyrightLocal Life Pty Ltd are the exclusive owners of all content, software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks, framework used to provide content and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with this Website. You agree not to modify, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, products or services obtained from or through this Website. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material from this Website. You will not upload, publish or otherwise make available on this Website any material protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner of the copyright. You will be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights. By submitting material to any area of this Website, you warrant that the owner of such material has granted us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part). You also grant Local Life and 99easyweb the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material that you make available on this Website. All rights not granted under these Terms & Conditions are reserved by Local Life Pty Ltd and 99easyweb.
Some of the images on our Website may be a courtesy of free stock images sites and are under the creative commons zero licence. We gratefully acknowledge the generosity of photographers who have made their images available.
Local Life Pty Ltd and 99easyweb reserves the right to terminate its agreement with you or any other user who infringes third party copyrights.
9. DisclaimerBy visiting this Website or using any of our services, you expressly agree and acknowledge that:
Use of the Website is at your sole risk. Neither Local Life, 99easyweb, its subsidiaries, affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, merchants, third party content providers or licensors, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents, warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to (i) the results that may be obtained from use of the site, or (ii) the accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of any information (including, but not limited to, product descriptions), service or products provided through the Website. The Website and all content, statements, and other information contained on the Website, and products and services accessible or available through the Website are made accessible or available on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Local Life Pty Ltd and 99easyweb hereby disclaims any and all representations, warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, as to the operation of the Website or the content, statements or other information contained on the Website, or the products or services accessible or available through the Website, including, but not limited to, those of title non infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose;
We have not considered your needs or requirements in accessing our Website or any of our services and no warranty is extended or implied that any service or product is appropriate for your intended use or needs;
We assume no responsibility for your choice of product or service;
We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with your use of our Website.
10. Limited LiabilityIn no event shall Local Life Pty Ltd, 99easyweb, its subsidiaries, affiliates nor any of their respective employees, merchants, partners, third party content providers or licensors, or any of their officers, directors, employees or business partners, be liable for an indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the Website, the content, statements and other information contained therein, the products or services accessible or available through the this Website or these terms and conditions.
The content of our Website, and the services we deliver are provided “as is.” If you are considering making a decision based on information on this site which may cost you money, you are in the best position to guard against loss and damage and so you agree that you make such decisions entirely at your own risk.
Where it is not possible to totally exclude liability, to the fullest extent possible, liability is limited to re-supply or the cost of re-supply of the defective services, at our option.
11. IndemnityLocal Life Pty Ltd and 99easyweb cannot be held responsible if you disregard the Terms & Conditions. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Local Life, 99easyweb, its officers, directors, employees and business partners, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from: (i) any breach by you of any of these Terms & Conditions, (ii) your content, (iii) your use of materials or features available on the Website or (iv) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
12. Governing LawThe Local Life Pty Ltd Head Office is located in Queensland, Australia and this Agreement will be governed by and construed according to the law of Queensland and the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Queensland in respect of any litigation that might arise in relation to our Website.
13. SeverabilityWe consider our Terms & Conditions to exist as individual parts of a larger whole. If any part of these Terms & Conditions are held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms & Conditions. This means that even if one part of the Terms is judged unsound, the rest still apply.
14. Waiver: RemediesFailure by us to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of any breach of these Terms & Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by us or be deemed a waiver by us of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms & Conditions. Our rights and remedies under these Terms & Conditions shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit our right to exercise any other right or remedy.
15. ComplaintsPlease direct complaints about content on our Website to email@example.com
Various graphics, text and links are provided by third parties. If you believe any material infringes your rights or those of a third party, or is misleading, deceptive, likely to mislead or likely to deceive, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should be aware that, under the Copyright Act 1968, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or block of the material, court costs, and legal fees.